2014 marks Providet Service Associates twenty-fifth-anniversary! Here are some of the Foundations I built the company on back in 1989-2014 and I am happy to report that those foundations are still in place today:
- 1) Put God first
- Honor the Lords Day
- Uphold the dignity of the person, employees, customers and venders
- Provide a work environment for one to grow professionally and
- Be generous with our time and resources
- Work hard and trust God for the rest personally.
- Work is for the family
- Normally no more then a 40-50 hour work week
- Benefits and Compensation to support family life
- Work should not distract or be or be an impediment to a wholesome family life at home.
- Service Oriented
- In a general sense provide services not products
- Integrity, fair price for quality work
- Treat our customers’ as we ourselves would want to be treated.
As I reflect back on the past twenty-five years I am overwhelmed with gratitude. I am grateful for our customers some of whom have been with us from the first year. I am grateful for all of employees each one of them has had a significant impact on who we are and what we do go to my site. I am grateful for our venders who have helped us to continually improve our systems and processes. I am most grateful for my dear wife Teresa and our children who have stuck with me through the ups and downs of running a business. By the way Teresa and I will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary in 2014 as well. It’s going to be a great year!